"Ants Never Quit".
If you put something in the path of an
The Ant will...
- go around
- climb over
- dig under
- move it
- carry it
- try to chew through it
- go in a different direction
And if this does not work, it will get other Ants to help. How long will an Ant do this? Until it succeeds...or until it dies trying... What a powerful formula for success.
About Brett Zambruk
2005 Metro Brokers/An Intelligent Move
1997-2004 RE/MAX Professionals, Inc.
1993-1997 Metro Brokers/Zambruk Realty
1992-1993 John L. Scott Real Estate
1991-1992 Home Realty
My Seller Statistics
Listed price to Sold price ratio: 100%
Average Days on Market: 16.1 Days
Experiance in home sales: 15 Years
Real Estate Degrees earned: GRI & CRS
- Get as many qualified buyers
as possible into your home.
- Communicate results of activities to you weekly.
- Get the highest possible $$$ value for your home.
- Constantly look for the best methods to expose your home to potential buyers.
- Educate you on the home-buying process.
- Find the home that meets or exceeds your needs as quickly as possible.
- Work the transaction so that you get the most, while at the same time negotiating your best price.
- Negotiate the entire transaction based on your requirements.
Brett Zambruk has been serving in real estate since September 1991
1991 to 1996 top salesperson. 1997 top broker associate
- Specializing in following through the myriad of details involving financing, listing and selling homes
- Created and implemented productive marketing campaigns, involving personal and home sale marketing
- Negotiated through legal, contractual and taxation issues
- Responsible for guiding transactions through to fruition
- Negotiated and solved closing, trust account, financing and inspection issues
Skills and Capabilities
- Proficient in all types of technologies
- Goal oriented towards delivering exceptional customer satisfaction
- Extremely competent and reliable in all areas of real estate
- Computer literate in most general business and real estate software applications (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Metrolist, Outlook and Virtual Office )
- Experienced negotiator and problem solver
- Highly effective at customer communication and the multifaceted steps involved in sales
WASHINGTON REAL ESTATE ACADEMY
- Financing homes in the 90’s
- Real estate listing practices
- Tax training
- Purchase and sale Agreements
- Estimating and Explaining closing costs
JOHN L. SCOTT INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE
- Professional practices of real estate
- Listing and Selling homes
- Legal issues
- Marketing and sales
REAL ESTATE PREP, INC.
- Colorado real estate law and Contracts
- Real estate finance
- Real estate closings and trust accounts
- Advanced real estate contracts
- Advanced real estate law
C.A.R. THE REAL ESTATE SCHOOL
- Ethics and professional practices
- Advanced law I
- Advanced law II
- Listing Homes
- Selling homes
- Investment and taxation
RESIDENTIAL SALES COUNCIL (CRS)
- Business Development for the RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST
- Sales Strategies for the RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST
- Technologies to Advance Your Business
(Past & Present):
- National Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- South Metro Denver Realtor Association
- Jefferson County Realtor Association
- Pikes Peak Realtor Association
- Boulder M.L.S.
- Metrolist M.L.S.
- CRS Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI Graduate of the Realtor institute
- Lakewood Kiwanis*
* Rescued 2 people from drowning.
Became honorary member of the Lakewood Kiwanis.
Member of Arapahoe Rescue Patrol
(Mountain Search and Rescue) 3 years.
A.R.P. 50 year reunion being planned for next summer - Email your address to me or Stan Bush: email@example.com